“Thanks for the sample prints of your work. They are terrific.“ Chuck Hagel–Former U.S. senator and U.S. Secretary of Defense You’ll Find Our Studio Friendly, Attentive to Detail and ConcernedContinue
We want to thank you very much for your generous contribution to our Fairlawn, Ohio VFW Post 349 of your beautiful Abraham Lincoln painting.
The painting will be proudly displayed at all our meetings and functions as we did at the Fairlawn Memorial Day Service this year. A work of art such as this deserves to be widely viewed and we would be honored to help you distribute prints throughout the veteran's community and the Veterans Administration facilities.
We wish you continued success in you future endeavors. We have no doubt that an artist of your caliber will go far and we appreciate you channeling those talents to honor our veteran community.``
Here’s a Sample of Michael’s Patrons…
- Jack Bogle, Founder, The Vanguard Group of Mutual Funds
- Senator Roy Ray, former Ohio state senator
- William McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, Canton, Ohio
- The Akron Zoo, Akron, Ohio
- PSI, Incorporated, St. Louis, MO
- George E. Walden Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System, Pittsburgh. PA
- The James E. Van Zandt VA Medical Center, Altoona, PA
- VFW Post 349, Fairlawn, OH
- Warriors Journey Home, Tallmadge, OH
- Coastal Credit, LLC, Virginia Beach MD
- Blooming Tree Press, Austin, TX
Havasupai Falls, watercolor on paper.
Niagara Mist, circa 1400, pastel on paper.
Together, pencil on paper.
In the Field of Flowers, circa 1890.
Sparrows at a Country Fencepost, oil on canvas.