“Thanks for the sample prints of your work. They are terrific.“ Chuck Hagel–Former U.S. senator and U.S. Secretary of Defense You’ll Find Our Studio Friendly, Attentive to Detail and ConcernedContinue
Our Friendly Team
We strive to make your experience with our studio a pleasurable one. From design through administrative work and installation, your satisfaction is our goal.
Jody- Regardless of the size of the project, Jody brings her gift in the decisions of décor from framing through installation to each client’s interest with consistent warmth and professionalism.
Michael- Michael McFarland received a bachelors degree in Fine Art from Kent State University and a bachelors degree in Business Administration from Kent State as well.
Eleven years in the PR/Advertising industries and nine awards later Michael then pursued his lifelong interest in fine art.
Among his clients have been:
- John C. Bogle, the founder of The Vanguard Group of Mutual Funds
- The Akron Zoo, Akron, Ohio
- George E. Walden Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
- VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System; William McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, Canton, OH
- The James E. Van Zandt VA Medical Center in Altoona, PA
- VFW Post 349, Fairlawn, OH
Representing a variety of styles, Michael offers a wide choice of original artwork both in print and commissioned work.
I want to express our sincere and deep gratitude for your donation of the very moving painting of veterans over the ages.- The Reverand John M. Schluep, D. Min. Senior Pastor, Founder of warriors Journey Home