To Be Released this Coming February, 2020 A winderful story of courage and friendship Baylor’s Song, a children’s story themed on the challenges of autism, will be published early nextContinue
OUR FRIENDLY TEAM
We strive to make your experience with our studio a pleasurable one. From design through administrative work and installation, your satisfaction is our goal.
Jody- Regardless of the size of the project, Jody brings her gift in the decisions of décor from framing through installation to each client’s interest with consistent warmth and professionalism.
Michael- Michael McFarland received a bachelors degree in Fine Art from Kent State University and a bachelors degree in Business Administration from Kent State as well.
Eleven years in the PR/Advertising industries and nine awards later Michael then pursued his lifelong interest in fine art.
Among his clients have been:
- John C. Bogle, the founder of The Vanguard Group of Mutual Funds
- The Akron Zoo, Akron, Ohio
- George E. Walden Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
- VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System; William McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, Canton, OH
- The James E. Van Zandt VA Medical Center in Altoona, PA
- VFW Post 349, Fairlawn, OH
Representing a variety of styles, Michael offers a wide choice of original artwork both in print and commissioned work.
I want to express our sincere and deep gratitude for your donation of the very moving painting of veterans over the ages.- The Reverand John M. Schluep, D. Min. Senior Pastor, Founder of warriors Journey Home